Part of my series of pride buttons, here are the pansexual buttons I made.
The buttons featured here are the pansexual flag and symbol.
You can order any of the buttons here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Buttonmeupbuttons?section_id=7486570
[Image: two badges on a dark blue background. On the left, a circular pansexual flag with a thick black edge. On the right, the pansexual symbol (stylised P with the male and female symbols or the trans*/intersex/etc symbol on the bottom) coloured a fade-through pansexual flag, upside down, in a black circle. There is an cartoon octopus with the text “shapesgirl34.deviantart.com” as a watermark, and underneath white text which says “http://www.etsy.com/shop/Buttonmeupbuttons”]
Those are so wonderful! I want to buy them both!
The shop also sells awesome asexual, bisexual, gay and trans* badges, so click the link and have a look.
- vanillacherries reblogged this from buttonmeupbuttons and added:
- jerry520 reblogged this from pansexualparty
- jerry520 likes this
- lissomesimplicity likes this
- thequeerestpersonever likes this
- i-said-no-no-no likes this
- pansexualparty reblogged this from buttonmeupbuttons and added: